***Disclaimer: I, in no way, work for or receive any benefits from these companies, websites, or products. They are what I use in my day to day work week, and I just want to share them with you.
How To Use SQL Views – The following post will give you a quick start on how to use the views on this website.
SQL Scripts and Views on RLDU – The following page will give you all the SQL Views and Scripts on this website in LIST format.
SQL Alerts – What are SQL Alerts and how to use them.
SQL Alerts List – List of all SQL Scripts that can be used as alerts
Dynamics GP Community (https://community.dynamics.com/…)
– Visit the following community for access to technical newsgroups, Microsoft Dynamics product use forums, technical and non-technical product content, and connection with MVPs. These communities target users, implementers, developers, or those who support Microsoft Dynamics products.
Third Party Applications
– SalesPad, the company’s flagship software solution, is a standalone front-end application developed for Microsoft Dynamics(TM) GP. Its primary function is to offer faster and more comprehensive sales and customer service tools than those available in Microsoft Dynamics(TM) GP
– DataCollection is a Windows Mobile® barcode data collection application that integrates fully with the SalesPad platform and Microsoft Dynamics(TM) GP. With DataCollection operating on a Windows Mobile® device equipped with a scanner, users can scan receipts of a product, locate inventory and scan products for bin transfers, or as they are fulfilled to orders.
StarShip by Vtechnologies (http://www.vtechnologies.com/ssgp)
– StarShip shipping software links seamlessly to Microsoft Dynamics GP software so shipping is fast and accurate. Just enter the document number in StarShip and the shipping information is instantly displayed. Process the shipment and the freight charges, shipment detail, and Batch ID are updated on Orders or Invoices. With this transparent and real-time interface, shipping a package couldn’t be any easier!
– TaskCentre® offers a unique state-of-the-art Business Process Management (BPM) Suite; enabling organizations to cost effectively build, operate and maintain any number of automated processes. TaskCentre® brings people, systems and information together within an organization through the acquisition, manipulation, dissemination and integration of information; offering a generic approach to automated processes specifically designed to meet precise business requirements.
W3Schools SQL Tutorial (http://www.w3schools.com/SQl/default.asp)
– This is a great tutorial on the SQL language. This is the basis for all my SQL knowledge. I would start with this when trying to learn any type of SQL based report writing.
SQL Reporting Services (http://www.amazon.com/…)
– I used this book to teach myself how to write SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports. It is an easy read with lots of screenshots and examples. This is the basis for all my SSRS report writing.